Are you looking for the right level of insurance coverage but don’t want to spend too much time and effort on it? An insurance broker may help you find a better deal, navigate complicated coverage options, and give you peace of mind with impartial advice. Here are 10 reasons why you should use an insurance broker for your insurance needs.
- Impartial Advice: An independent broker provides access to a range of products and insurers and offers impartial advice. Unlike direct insurers, they are not tied to any one company and act as your agent.
- Expertise: A broker can use their knowledge to highlight areas of cover you may not have considered, such as cyber, environmental, or trade credit insurance.
- Plain English: Brokers are responsible for explaining insurance policies in plain language and making sure any optional extras or exclusions are clearly disclosed.
- Risk Management: Brokers play a key role in risk management and can help you ensure your business is presented to insurers in the right way.
- Selecting the Right Insurer: Your broker can advise you on the financial strength and quality of different insurers to help you make an informed decision.
- Affordable Pricing: Brokers can often negotiate lower rates from insurers and offer flexible payment options, such as direct debit instalments.
- Tailored Communication: A broker will be flexible on how you want to communicate, whether it’s face-to-face, email, telephone, or video.
- Access to Advice and Service: A broker will provide ongoing support and monitor your coverage limits and policy terms.
- Claims Support: A broker can provide valuable advice and guidance on claims and act on your behalf to achieve a fair settlement.
- Peace of Mind: Entrusting your insurance needs to a broker provides peace of mind knowing that an expert is working on your behalf to secure the best coverage and deal for you.
Finding the right insurance broker
It’s all very well using a broker but it’s also crucial to ensure you find the right one. At Prospero, we’re dedicated to finding tailored solutions for each and every one of our personal and business clients. Want to know if we’d be a good fit? Get in touch with a member of the team today on 0800 689 1370.